Friday, September 5, 2008

Why I do what I do...

After a particularly rough day yesterday, I was prepping dinner when I heard Natalie (who was playing on a blanket on the living room floor) start to get fussy. Desperate to get just a few more minutes to finish up what I was doing, I asked Ella if she could go make her sister smile. I didn't think that she would even understand what I was saying, much less do anything about it. What happened next made me cry, and I promptly grabbed the camera so that I had everything on tape. It's moments like these that make motherhood so worthwhile!



2 comments:

gerrysdadgw said...

that's really sweet. What a difference 3 months makes.

From dissatisfac tion whenever she was aroung Natalie to now entertaing her.

Quite an accomplishment from a GREAT MOM and GREAT DIL.

Love Ya Lots
POP POP

pjw said...

Keep that camera handy, in 20 years you will look back and smile at the wonderful memories. Love ya! Aunt pjw