
How could you not smile at these cuties? We did our first 'Fun Fest' at the church this year with both kids, and boy did we have a great time! The entire parking lot was transformed into a carnival, complete with inflatables, games, food, and trunk or treat! For those of you not familiar with trunk or treat, it is where you decorate the trunk of your car and hand out candy from there. Ella was in hog heaven running around in her little ladybug costume, and Natalie was an adorable pumpkin. Gerry and I 'manned' the candy apple booth, while taking turns with the girls. Here's a fun pic of Gerry with both girls...

Definitely Daddy's girls, huh? Ella loved her costume, and luckily it kept her warm in the cold weather that night. We ended up having to bundle Natalie up in a blanket as it got dark, since it just kept getting colder and colder. By about 8pm, we called it quits and took off for the warmth of the car!
Ooops, how did that picture get in there? :o) I just love my sweet girls! If I could have gotten Ella to stand still for 2 seconds, I would have one of these of her as well...but no such luck! Such is the life with a busy 2 year old...and no rest for the weary!
2 comments:
oh they look so adorable!!!!!!!!
awww they are so precious. I'll bet Ella thought she was in heaven with all that candy around. I know ya'll had fun hearing her laughter.
Post a Comment