How could you resist this face??? Ella napped for a while today, so I got a rare chance to have some quality time with my little lovebug. She's just so cute now, and her smiles melt my heart every time. I thought that it would be difficult to divide my love between the two girls, but instead of dividing it, God managed to multiply the love!
For those of you that know me, I have an admitted obsession with baby feet. They're just so cute and squishy and absolutely kissable! It's a good thing I haven't had a winter baby, because they would probably have had really cold feet!
Since it was a particularly chilly day, I put socks on her sweet feet today. As you can see, she rather enjoyed pulling at them, and by the end of the swing-session, that sock was thoroughly SOAKED from her chewing on it! I just can't resist showing off my sweet baby, so thanks for taking a look!
1 comment:
AWe!!! she is so big now! I can't wait to see her in person! i miss all you guys! give the girls a big hug for us!!
Post a Comment