So, Ella is becoming quite the comedienne...and she doesn't even know it! Here is a random sampling of some of her best stand-up:
*Conversation between Ella and her Pop-Pop (Gerry's dad) while Gerry was cooking fish sticks for dinner one evening:*
Pop-Pop: Ella, do you like fish sticks?
Ella: I love fish sticks!
Pop-Pop: Hey, do you know where fish come from?
Ella: Ummm, the oven!
Pop-Pop: (stifling laughter) Really?
Ella: No, wait...the freezer, then the oven!
*Conversation between Mommy & Ella on the way to preschool:*
We're driving past an older home with a wood-burning fire place, and lots of smoke coming out of the chimney.
Ella: Mommy, I smell something!
Mommy: What do you smell?
Ella: It smells like barbeque!
Mommy: (laughing out loud) You're right...the smoke does smell like barbeque cooking!
Ella: I love barbeque!
Note: She's never even tried the stuff...she always says "Ewwww!" when it is offered to her!
You just can't make this stuff up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's funny!!! I agree..even when Ella was here at Christmas the girl was funny!!!
Post a Comment