Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Funny Conversation over Breakfast

The following conversation was had between Ella, Natalie and their Daddy over breakfast this morning. It was just too cute not to share!

Ella: I love cimmanon toast, daddy.
Gerry: You do? Well, I love you!
Ella: I love you too, daddy!
Natalie: Natney love too!
Gerry: I love you too, Natalie
Natalie: Yeah
Ella: And I love bible songs
Natalie: I love songs
Gerry: You do?
Ella: Yeah, and I will sing more tonight at church!
Natalie: Natney go 2 chjskjds" garbled as she ate her cereal
Ella: NO! Ella loves church!
Natalie: Natney loves church!
Ella: Ella loves church!
Gerry: OK, OK, you BOTH love church
*Natalie shakes her head yes*
Ella: I love church and, hey, I don't have butter on my toast!

I just love childhood conversations!!! I promise, there will be pictures soon. I just got a new camera and am figuring out how to use it. New pics soon!

1 comment:

wesleyandbeth said...

That is sooo cute!!!!!! miss ya'll! they are just so adorable!