Sunday, September 27, 2009

What a Busy Weekend (Part 1)!

This has been an incredibly busy, yet incredibly wonderful weekend! Let me give you some back story. Ella has always had a really hard time with haircuts. I guess, looking at it through her eyes, I can kind of see why. A strange woman coming at you with sharp scissors...you get my drift. We had scheduled a much overdue haircut for both girls for Saturday, and had really talked it up to Ella. If she could sit in the chair without crying, then she could have a lollipop and after her nap, she would get a really BIG surprise! Of course, this peaked her interest, and she did all she could to keep the tears off her cheeks during her haircut.

All of that being said, this was Natalie's very first haircut. She's been sporting a baby mullet for a while now, and we were all ready to see that go! Here are some pics from the haircut session.





She did great, but she sure was wiggly! She didn't mind the haircut at all, but it was tough to keep her from trying to jump down and run around the salon...

Ella was a real trooper, and hardly cried during the haircut. This is the first one in a long time without a complete meltdown. Gerry and I were so thrilled with our big girl!


I'm going to do a separate post with the details of the afternoon, since I can't seem to move the pictures around correctly. Stay tuned!

No comments: